Monday 30 September 2019

Cascade Cards

Hi all,
Today I am sharing not one but three cards that were made for PaperCrafter Magazine using the new Cascade Dies from Crafters Companion...
 I got to say I found these quite fiddly at first but once I got the hang of it they became quite easy to make! I added each layer with foam pads so they are very 3D but they looked much better than being flat. For these cards I used the Crafters Companion Cascade Alphabet Down & Right. I used a XCut Tiny Hearts Embossing Folder on the pink card. I added some ribbons, flowers, sequins, pearls and buttons to decorate.

Supplies;
CC Gemini Cascade Dies - Left & Down
Coloured Card
Patterned Papers
Ribbons & Lace
Paper Flowers
Pearls
Sequins
Pins

I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails