Friday 27 September 2019

Beast Friends

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a cute winter card that was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine using some fun Yeti Stamps from MFT Stamps...
For this card I used MFT Stamps Beast Friends. I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxides in Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. The mountains were made with MFT Dienamics Snow Capped Mountains. I also used  MFT Stitched Snow Drifts for the snowy hill. I mounted onto lilac card to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Beast Friends
MFT Dienamics Dies - Snow Capped Mountains, Stitched Snow Drifts
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Pens
Coloured Card

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails