Monday 16 September 2019

Birthday Flamingos

Hi all,
So I am still hanging onto summer as long as I can so thought I would share a summery make. This one was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine using some of the gorgeous Flamingo stamps from Sunny Studio Stamps...
For this card I used the Sunny Studio Stamps Fabulous Flamingos. I coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them out. I created a simple background scene just using some coloured card and mounted it onto a scallop circle. The background paper is by Doodlebug and I added some card candi to finish.

Supplies;
Sunny Studio Stamps - Fabulous Flamingos
Doodlebug Patterned Paper
M&C Dies Stitched Circles & Stitched Scallops
Coloured Card
Copic Markers
Card Candi

I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails