Monday 2 September 2019

Wonderful Foxes

Hello,
I can't believe it is now September! I do love Autumn so I'm very excited it's on the way. Today I am sharing one of my latest cards thats published in this months Crafts Beautiful Magazine. This one was made for my Expert Feature on Masking with Stamps...
I've gotta say this was quite a fiddly card to create but I got there in the end and was quite pleased how it turned out. Unlike my usual cards this card is just a flat one layer card. I had to do a lot of masking to create the entire scene. The super cute stamps I used for this card are MFT Stamps Friendly Foxes and Scene Builder. The clouds were made with a MFT Cloud Edge Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I stamped and masked the hills and blended Mowed Lawn & Peeled Paint Distress Inks. I coloured the trees and foxes with Copics Markers. I added a stamped sentiment and some sequins to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Friendly Foxes, Scene Builder
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
Copic Markers
Make It Colour Card
Coloured Card
Sequins

I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails