Thursday 12 September 2019

Best Teacher

Hi all,
I have been playing with some of the new MFT September Releases, I am loving the job stamps they are making at the moment. I tend to colour in a ton of images first then put them together so this one came together pretty quickly...
So for this one I used the MFT Stamps Lessons in Love which I coloured in with my Copics. I used the sentiment from the Favorite Teacher Stamp Set and heat embossed it in white. I created the backgrond using the MFT English Brick Stencil with some Tea Dye and Walnut Brown Distress Ink. I created the grey floor by blending some Memento London Fog Grey Ink. I made a desk shape out of my brown and light kraft card. I scored some lines onto the dark brown although it doesn't show up very well.

I would also like to enter this card into the latest MFT Sketch Challenge 454.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Lessons In Love
MFT Stencil - English Brick
Distress Ink - Tea Dye & Walnut Brown
Memento Ink -  London Fog
Copic Pens
Coloured Card

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails