Wednesday 25 September 2019

Mice on Ice

Hi all,
I am going to make this a quick post as I'm not feeling too good today. Today's card features a winter scene using the new super cute Mice from Lawn Fawn...
For this card I used Lawn Fawn Mice On Ice Stamps. I coloured them with my beloved Copic Pens as always and cut them out. I blended a background using Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry and added some snow dots with a Posca White Pen. I used Lawn Fawn Stitchd Hillside Dies to create the snow hills, I also used Lawn Fawn Picket Fence. I created the lake using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Pond Die. I blended Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink onto this piece and added some Snow Acetate over the top. The trees are a MFT Tree Border Die that I coloured with Copics and cut out. The sentiment is also from the Mice Stamp Set.

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Dies - Mice on Ice
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Pond, Picket Fence Border, Stitched Hillside Border
MFT Dies - Tree Border 
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon
Hunkydory Snow Acetate
Posca Pen - White
Copic Pens
Glitter Card

I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails