Tuesday 24 September 2019

Warm Winter Fuzzies

Hi all,
Today I thought I would share another winter card that I made using the new Mama Elephant Releases... I just love these cuties! So easy to create with too...
For this card I used the Mama Elephant Snow Friends Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry. I used the Mama Elephant Hilly Neighborhood Die and added some Distress Oxide Shaded Lilac lightly over the roof tops. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside and added some glitter over the edge. I added snow to the background with a Posca Paint Pen. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I added some sequins to finish.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Snow Friends
Mama Elephant Dies - Hilly Neighborhood
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
Glamour Dust Glitter
Posca Paint Pen - White
Coloured Card
Sequins

Thank you so much for visiting me :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails