Wednesday 18 September 2019

My Future Awaits

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using the Disney Little Mermaid Collection from Create & Craft. I am loving they are doing smaller Disney Kits, certainly more affordable compared to recent years. I love the sketchy look of this one, it's a little different and I LOVE it!
For this card I used The Little Mermaid Paper Kit for the main topper and backing papers. I added a little glitter glue to her tail. I used the Flounder and Accessories Dies & Colourful Creations Pad and added them onto the topper. I tied some twine and added it across the front. I threaded some twine through some natural coloured buttons and added them to the side.

Supplies;
The Little Mermaid - Paper Kit, Dies & Colourful Creations Pad
Stickles Glitter Glue
Natural Buttons
Kraft Card
Twine

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails