Monday 9 September 2019

Bundles of Hugs

Hi all,
It certainly seems there is a change in the seasons now. I think Autumn is really here! Talking of Autumn, I thought I would share one of my latest makes for Crafts Beautiful. I loved creating this one with all the lovely autumn hues...
For  this card I used the fabulous MFT Stamps Fall Friends. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out.  I created the background by blending some Distress Oxide Inks. I used a Stitched Hillside Die for the background and Grassy Edge Dies for the grass. The trees in the background are by Mama Elephant called Birch Trees.
Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Fall Friends
MFT Dies - Stitched Hillside & Grassy Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade
Mama Elephant Dies - Birch Trees
Copic Pens
Doodlebug Plaid Paper

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails