Thursday 19 September 2019

Snow Friends

Hi all,
All the fabulous stamping companies are now releasing their holiday collections so there is just so many I want and need! I thought I would make a start on my Christmas cards for this year. I have been working on Christmas for the magazines since April but it's even better now there are new collections available. Today's card was made using one of the new Mama Elephant Stamps released last weekend...
I decided to keep the design clean and simple to show off the super cute images. This card was made using Mama Elephant Snow Friends Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I added some glitter to the hats for a bit of sparkle. The background I created using Distress Inks and I stamped over the top using the new MFT Ink Splatter Stamp and added some Embossing Powder. I die cut a piece of Glitter Card using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Die. I used a MFT Stitched Dome Die to create the window and popped it onto foam pads.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Snow Friends
MFT Stamp - Ink Splatter
MFT Dies - Stitched Dome Stax 
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside
Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean & Blueprint Sketch
Wow Embossing Powder - Bright White
Copic Pens

Thanks for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails