Wednesday 4 September 2019

It's Gnome Time

Hello,
It's back to school and normal routine for us here today. Jazz has gone to her brand new Middle School so she was very nervous and excited. The bonus is we don't have to walk miles to school now which is great especially when it rains! Today I am sharing a Christmas card, yes I know it's not yet but autumn always fly's by and I have been working on Christmas for magazines since April!
How cute are these gnomes! This is from the brand new collection designed by Helz Cuppleditch for Craft Consortium called It's Snome Time. I used the Decoupage Sheets and the Paper Pad. The pad is full of so many sheets and toppers - a must have for this Christmas. I mounted everything onto light kraft card, added some ribbons, gems, wooden stars and a button. I also added a die cut border that you can just about see!

Supplies;
Craft Consortium It's Snome Time 12x12 Paper Pad
Craft Consortium It's Gnome Time Decoupage Pack
XCut Corner Rounder Punch
M&C Dies - Borders 
Wooden Stars
Light Kraft Card
Adhesive Gems
Gingham Ribbon
Button

I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails