Friday 4 October 2019

Penguin Fun

Hi all,
Wow it has been so much more chillier this week! Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using some of the new releases from Hello Sweetums Stamps. I just can't resist super cute penguin stamps...
For this card I used the Hello Sweetums Stamps Snowy Smooches. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. How fun is the sentiment too - it is also in the stamp set! I created the background using Mermaid Lagoon & Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks. I then added some splashes of water. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies for the snow hills and added some light blue ink and glitter to the tops. I used my Nuvo Drops to create to translucent dots.

Supplies;
Hello Sweetums Stamps - Snowy Smooches
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio
DecoArt Glitter
Copic Markers
Nuvo Drops

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails