Wednesday 9 October 2019

Hummingbirds

Hi all,
Today I am sharing something a bit different. I have loved Anna Marie Designs products for many years and I have quite a collection of her products. I don't often get the chance to play with them as much as I'd like to but this week I set aside some time to create a card with them. This is one heavy embellished card, maybe I should put it into a frame instead...
So I used lots of products on this card mostly from Anna Marie Designs. All the papers and images are from the Garden Bloom Lilac Paper Pad. I cut out some of the flowers and hummingbirds from the background papers so it all coordinated. I also used the Garden Bloom Post Cards & Tags. I distressed all the papers using my Tim Holtz Tonic Distress Tool and dabbed around the edges with some white paint. I used the Anna Marie Designs Bloom Flower Die to create the flowers and I added some pearls to the centres. I added some Nuvo Glitter onto painted mdf letters. I added some lace, ribbon with jewels, white lace material and natural fiber.

Supplies;
Anna Marie Designs Paper Pad - Garden Bloom Lilac
Anna Marie Designs Postcards & Tags - Lilac
Anna Marie Designs Dies - Bloom Flower
Wooden Letters
Nuvo Glitter Drops
Tonic Distress Tool
Natural Fibre
Voile Fabric
Pearl Embellishments
White Paint
Lace and Ribbon

I will be back soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails