Friday 18 October 2019

Christmas Hoops

Christmas seems to be creeping up on us fast. I've already spotted so many Christmas items in the shops. Luckily for me, I love Christmas! I love creating Christmas cards and decorations so it's definitely my favourite time of year. I'm sharing today a couple of decorative wreaths that I made...
I used some wooden embroidery hoops to create the shape. I then wrapped twine all around each one. I used a mixture of items from Ross Paper, Anna Marie Designs, The Range and The Works. I wrapped wreath borders around the inside of the hoop. I decorated the edges with snow topped branches, glitter stems and Berries. I added some wooden stars, a bow and some string mini bells. I had so much fun creating these, I will be definitely making some more wreaths.

Supplies;
Wooden Embroidery Hoops
Wreath Border Strips
Snow Topped Branches
Glitter Stems
White Mini Bell Strings
Distressed Wooden Stars
Berries
Twine
Ribbon and Lace

More creations from me coming this way soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails