Thursday 24 October 2019

Merry and Bright Snowman

It's another dark and chilly day here - autumn is definitely here. I'm back to Christmas today! I got some of the new MFT Stamps October release and had these cuties coloured up ready on my desk since the release. I thought I best make them up into a quick card...
The stamps I used are Festive Friends by MFT Stamps. I coloured them with my beloved Copics and cut them out. I created a blended background with Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped and embossed the Brush Splatter Stamp by MFT Stamps in white. I die cut a snow hill using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies. The large sentiment was die cut using MFT Dies Merry and Bright Die.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Festive Friends, Brush Splatter
MFT Dies - Merry and Bright
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillsides
Hero Arts Embossing Powder - Detail White
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Copic Markers
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Versamark Ink
Coloured Card

I will be back tomorrow with another creation.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails