Wednesday 23 October 2019

Halloween Bunnies

I have been crafting up a storm lately! It's so nice to be able to just create for fun sometimes rather than having deadlines and a reason to. It's very refreshing for your crafty mojo too. I haven't made many Halloween items this year but I did this one last night with some images I had ready coloured...
 For this card I used Hello Bluebird Stamps Halloween Party. I coloured them with Copic Markers and cut them out. The sentiment is from MFT Stamps called Fab-Boo-Lous. The frame is from MFT Stamps and is from the Blueprints 27 Die Set. The tree is die cut using Lil Inker Design Spooky Trees. I added a couple of Dew Drops to finish.

Supplies;
Hello Bluebird Stamps - Halloween Party
MFT Stamps - Fab-Boo-Lous
MFT Dies - Blueprints 27
Lil Ink Designs Dies - Spooky Trees
MFT Paper Pad - Black and White Stripes
Coloured Card
Dew Drops

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails