Monday 28 October 2019

Nutty Together

Hello,
It's half term this week so I am not sure I will be able to post as often but I will try. I do love half terms as I get to spend some extra quality time with Jasmine and do lots of fun things together. We are off to the cinema today and off on an adventure later in the week. Here is today's card featuring some more cute images from MFT Stamps...
I kept this one simple as I just wanted the super cute squirrel to be the main focus - look at his ickle face! These stamps are the Squirrels Set from MFT Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. The sentiment is also from the same set. I created the background using an MFT Sunray Stencil along with some Distress Oxide Ink in Shabby Shutters. Mounted it onto a Scallop Frame Die and added some striped paper to make it pop. To finish I added some pearls.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Squirrel!
MFT Dies - Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Shabby Shutters
MFT Paper Pad - Black and White Stripes
Copic Pens
Kraft Card

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails