Friday 8 November 2019

Festive Piggy

Hello! Sorry I have been awol for the last week. Always takes me a little longer to catch up after the half term holidays and I've not been to well either - alas I am back! So today I am sharing a quick clean and simple festive card that was made for Crafts Beautiful as part of my Design Team work...
How cute is that piggie!? I love it when stamp companies think outside of the box and use different creatures for other seasons. FOr this card I used Hello Bluebird Merry Pigs. I stamped them with Memento Ink, coloured the images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. I created the background by using a small snowflake stamp then mounted onto a die cut scallop circle. I added a simple snow hill using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides Dies. I added some white paint onto some wooden snowflakes and added gems to the centre. I finally added a stamped sentiment from the same stamp set.

Supplies;
Hello Bluebird Stamps - Merry Pigs
M&C Dies - Stitched Circles, Stitched Scallop Circles
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Memento Ink
Copic Marker Pens
Wooden Snowflakes
Adhesive Gems

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails