Monday 18 November 2019

Cool Winter Wishes

Hi all,
Sorry  I haven't been posting as much lately. It's always a busy time of year in the run up to Christmas and sadly often my crafting and blog does get neglected. I have got some new stamps so hopefully this will kick start me back to creating. I started on Christmas in April for the magazine so it's only now I am getting to share these creations now. This one is featured in the latest Craft Beautiful Magazine focusing on the emboss resist technique...
For this card I used Neat & Tangled Snow Fun Stamp Set - I love this set! I coloured all the images with Copic Markers and cut them out. The background was created using some White Embossing Powder then I blended Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean Distress Inks over the top. The hills I created with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies, I added a dash of colour with Copics and some Glitter. Everything was mounted onto a Stitched Scallop Rectangle Die.

Supplies;
Neat & Tangled Stamps - Snow Fun
M&C Dies - Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillsides
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
Coloured Card
Versamark Ink Pad
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Glitter

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails