Tuesday 26 November 2019

Merry Christmas Reindeer

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a card that made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine using some new stamps from new company Strawberry Moon Designs...
For this card I used the Deer Friends Stamp Set for the reindeer and coloured him with Copics. The sentiment is from the Hand Lettered Merry Stamp Set. Both of these sets you can find on their Facebook Page until they are launched on TV. I created the background using some Distress Oxides then used a MFT Confetti Stencil and went over with inks to create a darker pattern. I added some glitter card which I created into a snow hill using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies. I added a strip of striped paper, wooden snowflakes and some gems.

Supplies;
Strawberry Moon Designs Stamps - Deer Friends, Hand Lettered Merry
MFT Stencils - Card Sized Confetti
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillsides
Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar
Copic Markers
Glitter Card
Striped Paper
Wooden Snowflakes
Adhesive Gems

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails