Thursday 12 December 2019

Thanks Snow Much

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while. I've been snowed under with more hospital appointments and preparing for Christmas - it's really krept up quick! Today I am sharing a quick card that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine using some of their free Christmas Papers...
 For this card I used Mama Elephant Stamps - Snow Friends. It's definitely one of my favourite stamp sets this year, they're just so cute! I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. The background is one of the papers that came free with the magazine. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies to create the snow and added some litter to the edges.. I added a stamped sentiment (Can't for the life of me remember which one, but I will update when I remember! - it may be reverse confetti). I mounted the background onto glitter card for extra sparkle and some sequins to finish.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Snow Friends
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside
Memento Ink
Copic Pens
Glitter & Coloured Card
Sequins

I will be back with more creations soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails