Thursday 19 December 2019

Hello Bunny Shaker

Christmas is almost upon us now! I still have a few more Winter/Christmas cards to share but I thought I would have a little break and share a non Christmas card. This one was featured in Making Cards Magazine, part of my Shaker Card project...
I created this card using some super cute bunnies! They are Mama Elephant Little Bunny Agenda Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the circles using Mama Elephant Circular Grid Die. I added some blended patterned paper behind it and add sequins to each of the circles. The sentiment is by The Stamp Market from the Hugs & Hello Die Set. I added a strip of paper from MFT Black & White Stripes Paper Pad.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Little Bunny Agenda
Mama Elephant Dies - Circular Grid
The Stamp Market Dies - Hugs & Hello
MFT Paper Pad - Black & White Stripes
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Copic Pens
Sequins

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails