Monday 16 December 2019

Magic Joy Angel

It's another dark chilly start to the week here. It's the last week before the schools break up here so I am manically trying to prepare so I will update my blog as much as I can in between. It always gets a bit neglected at Christmas as it's the only time we have a decent amount of time together as a family. Anyway... here is another card that I made for my Resist Embossing project that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
I love these images! These angels are by MFT Stamps from the Little Angels Stamp Set. Coloured her with my Copics & cut her out. I created the background using an MFT Star Background Stamps which I heat embossed with Wow White Embossing Powder. I blended Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick Ink over the top making the outer edges darker. I added a stamped sentiment from Reverse Confetti, mounted it all onto card and added some gems to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Little Angels, Star Background
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Seasonal Sentiments
Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick
Wow White Detail Embossing Powder
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Gems

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails