Sunday 29 December 2019

Party Bunnies

I m loving spending some extra time with my family over the holidays so apologies my blog is being neglected at the moment. I will be back on track in January but will try and post when I get a moment - you know how it is - chaos at Christmas! I can barely even get to my desk for all the presents! Anyway today I am sharing and bright colourful shaker card that was made using Mama Elephant Stamps featured in Making Cards Magazine...
For this card I used Mama Elephant Party Animals Stamps. I coloured them Copics and cut them out. I used a MFT Sunray Stencil to create the background and brushed a little Distress Ink through the stencil to create a gentle blend. I die cut green card using MFT Grassy Edges Die then die cut white card using MFT Stitched Cloud Edges Die. I added some acetate onto a pink frame, added the sequins and assembled it all together. The sentiment is Lawn Fawn Wavy Banner Sentiments and the matching die.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Party Animals
MFT Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames, Stitched Cloud Edges, Grassy Edges
Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies - Wavy Banner Sentiments
Distress Inks - Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
MFT Stencil - Ray of Light
Copic Markers
Sequins

I hope you all have a lovely festive break and I will be back soon as I can with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails