Wednesday 18 December 2019

Snow Fun

Hi all,
Today I am back to share another card from my Resist Embossing project that was in Crafts Beautiful Magazine. Another simple card with the added bonus of a super cute snowman!
For this card I used Avery Elle Snow Fun Stamp Set. I love all the cute images in this set - a must have! I coloured my snowman with Copics and cut him out. I created the background using a Crafters Companion Festive Foliage Stamp Set and embossed it in white. I blended over it with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink. I created an embossed piece using Taylored Expressions Dot Embossing Folder. I added a Reverse Confetti Stamped sentiment and mounted everything onto coloured card.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Snow Fun
Crafters Companion Stamps - Festive Foliage
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Seasonal Sentiments
Taylored Expressions Embossing Folder - Dots
Distress Oxide Ink - Shaded Lilac
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Make It Crafty Blending Card
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails