Monday 16 December 2019

Nova Pen Review

I was sent these pens to test and review from Trimcraft. They are the new Nova Design Markers (Alcohol Ink) Pens.
I have used most brands over the years but my go to pens are normally Copics so I was keen to try these new pens. I am actually pretty impressed! I was sent the Pastel Set with 6 different colours. I can't comment on how they blend as such as there isn't colours from the same family. I used Memento Ink and my usual colouring card. The ink didn't bleed at all and was very easy to control within with the stamped lines. The ink came out really smoothly. The photo above shows the Copics at the top and the Nova Pens at the bottom. I did a one layer colour and they coverage was amazing, a nice block colour first time. I went around the centre on the green flower as and you can see you can build up a darker layer with just one pen - a great bonus! All the pens are two ends a fine bullet top and a wide broad end. I like that the pens have a grey line at the top of the pen with the fine end so you know which one is which far more easily. They are lovely to hold in your hand which makes it easier especially if you are using them for a long time.  These are fantastic if you are new to colouring and are wanting to try out alcohol pens without having to spend loads on a pack. All in all I would definitely recommend these pens and I would really love to try other packs with the same colour families so I can try out the blending colours. Well done Trimcraft another fab quality affordable product!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails