Tuesday 8 October 2019

Snow Fun

Hi all,
So I'm in full Christmas mode at the moment! It's no surprise with all these fab holiday releases. I have so many images ready coloured on my desk waiting too. Today's card features some new release stamps from Avery Elle...
I seem to have a obsession for Snowmen this year - they're just so many cute stamps with them around at the moment. It's also a classic image but also great for winter. So for this card I used the Avery Elle Stamps Snow Fun. I coloured them with my Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks in Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean. I splattered the background with some water to create a light snow effect. I heat embossed the sentiment in white. I used the MFT Birch Tree Dies for the bare trees and Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside for the snow which was cut from Glitter Card. I finished by adding a few gems.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Snow Fun
MFT Die-namics Dies - Birch Trees
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Versamark Embossing Ink
Wow Embossing Powder - White
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Glitter Card
Adhesive Gems

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails