Wednesday 16 October 2019

Disney In Nature

 Today I am sharing a couple of cards that I made using one of the latest Disney Kits from Create & Craft. I was so happy that they decided to do this range as it had various characters in rather than just based on one character - I hope they do more like this...
For both these cards I used Disney Be In Nature Collection. I used the Papers, Dies and Colourful Creations Pad from this new collection. I love the sort of sketchy way these have been designed. I mounted everything onto light kraft card. I added some ribbon, lace,  die cut border and pearls.

Supplies;
Create & Craft Disney Be In Nature - A4 Paper Pack, Thumper Die, Simba and Nala Die
M&C Dies - Borders
Kraft Card
Ribbon & Lace
Adhesive Pearls

Thanks for stopping by.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails