Friday 2 July 2021

Whale Love

Hello friends. Ever since I saw this stamp set from MFT Stamps I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it for my first card - I love it when that happens! I haven't made a underwater scene for a while so this one was great fun to make...

 

For this card I used My Favorite Things Best Catch Ever Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics, stamped some with inks and then cut them all out. I created the background by blending some Mermaid Lagoon & Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. I then used my MFT Wave Maker Stencil to add some waves over the top. I used my Pierced Circle Frame Dies to create the window frame. I created the small background behind it using the same blended inks and my MFT Ray Of Light Stencil. I added some kraft card to the base to create a seabed. I added all the images with foam pads and added a stamped sentiment. I finished by adding some Clear Drops.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Best Catch Ever
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Pierced Circle Frames,
My Favorite Things Stencils - Ray Of Light, Wave Maker
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Clear Drops


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. Thank you for all your likes and comments across my media channels too. I will be back next week with more creations. Have a great weekend!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails