Monday 19 July 2021

Hanging Out

Hello crafty friends. I'm back to share with you my latest creation for SugarPea Designs as part of my GDT duties. This time I went for a vibrant blended background teamed with some super cute monkeys...


I started off by creating a blended background using pink, orange and yellow oxide inks. I then splattered the background lightly with some water and some white ink. I die the hello word using the Hello Block Word Die from mint & white card. I layered them together and added some white dots with a white pen. I then attached them in place onto the card with foam pads. I used the Chunky Monkey Stamp Set to create my super cute images. I stamped then coloured them with copics. I then fussy cut them out and fixed them onto the card with foam pads. I stamped the sentiment onto white card, cut around it and added it onto the card. To finish I added a few clear bubble embellishments.


Supplies;

SugarPea Designs Stamps - Chunky Monkey
SugarPea Designs Dies - Hello Block Word
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade
Copics
Clear Bubbles

I hope you've enjoyed my card today. As always a BIG thank you to Wendy & the team for having me Guest Design.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails