Monday 26 July 2021

Thankful Pandas

Hello! I'm back with my final GDT card for July for SugarPea Designs. For this card I decided to go with a clean and simple style to show off the super cute images. 

 



I started off by gently blending some green distress inks onto the left side of the card. I then placed the Laurel Leaves Stencil over the top and brushed through some green ink. I added a few water spots with a paintbrush and blotted off the excess. I cut three pieces of card into thin fishtail strips. I doodled some stripes on one of the pieces to create a faux patterned paper. I then glued them on top of each other on the card. I used the Pandamonium Stamp Set to create the cute pandas and flowers. I stamped then coloured each of the images with copic pens and cut them out. I attached them all onto the card with foam pads. To finish I simply stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set and fixed it in place on the card.

Supplies;
SugarPea Stamp Sets - Pandamonium
SugarPea Stencils - Laurel Leaves
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Law, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers


So that's the end of my GDT for July. I have loved being part of the team and having such amazing products to work with. It's really been an honour! Thank you once again to all the team at SugarPea for having me, it's been a blast!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails