Tuesday 27 July 2021

Happy Purrthday

Hello crafty friends. Today I have one of my latest Pop Up Box Cards to share with you...

This card was actually featured in Crafts Beautiful and is just one of the three I had featured - the other two will be posted soon! This card features the super cute MFT Housecats Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I used the MFT Outisde the Box Level Up Die-namics Dies to create the box shape. I used my MFT English Brick Stencil to create the back wall panel with a little Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink. I used the MFT Window Die-namies Die to create the window and curtains. I lightly dusted the back window panel with Tumbled Glass & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and assembled all the pieces together. I added a stamped sentiment on the front of the box to finish.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Housecats
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Outside The Box Level Up, Window & Curtain
My Favorite Things Stencils - English Brick
Distress Oxide Ink - Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Patterned Paper


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back very soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails