Thursday 29 July 2021

Cherry On Top

Hello friends, it's Thursday and time for my weekly Time For Tea DT post. It's release day at Time For Tea Designs and it's packed full of cute new products!  Here is my first creation using some of the new releases, I had to create a shaker card of course!!


I started off by creating by background first. I blended Peacock Feathers & Twisted Citron Distress Inks into a smooth blend. I stamped the confetti from the Hello Cupcake Stamp Set randomly onto the blue part to add a little detail to the background. I used the Sundae Sweeties Stamp Set for the images and sentiment. I coloured them with Copics then used the Sundae Sweeties Die Set to cut them out. I created my shaker frame using the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies. I added my acetate and sequins then used a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Summer Paper Pad at the back of the panel. I assembled everything onto the card, attaching the images with foam pads to make them pop!


Supplies;
Time For Tea Stamps - Sundae Sweeties, Hello Cupcake
Time For Tea Dies - Sundae Sweeties, Smile Inverted Scallop Frames
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathes, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Sequins


As always do feel free to use my DT discount code T4TKITTY10 which gives you 10% off your order over on the Time For Tea website.

Thank you for checking out my card today, I will be back very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails