Wednesday 9 September 2020

Sharky Smile!

 Hi all. Today I am sharing my final card I made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine for my Bridge Shaped Cards project. If you scroll back on my blog you can find my other two cards for this project...

For this card I used Avery Elle Sea-Prise Stamp Set. I coloured up the super cute shark with Copic Pens and fussy cut it out. I covered the background panels with some papers I found in my stash. The smile word is die cut twice using MFT Die-namics Smile Dies, i layered two together for a shadow effect. The sentiment was stamped using MFT Smile Maker Stamp Set.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Sea Prise
MFT Stamps - Smile Maker
MFT Die-namics Dies - Smile
Copic Pens
Patterned Paper


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the fold very clever idea
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails