Friday 4 September 2020

Ghostly Greetings

 Hello friends. Today I am sharing something spooky! Halloween isn't as big in the UK as it is in the USA so I don't get to make many halloween things but I do still love to! Hopefully I will have enough time to do some treat bags but for now, here is a fun card...


How cute are those ghosts!?! They are totally why I wanted to create some more Halloween things this year! I figured they are also good for boys cards too and all birthdays during October. For this card I used MFT Stamps Ghostly Greetings. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Wilted Violet, Black Soot & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. The trees were die cut using the Lil Inker Spooky Trees Die Set - they are my fav go to die for Halloween! I heat embossed the sentiment also from the same stamp set. I then added some clear gems to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Ghostly Greetings
Lil Inker Designs Dies - Spooky Trees
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Black Soot, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Lucy's Little Things - Raindrops

 Thank you once again for popping by today, I will be back soon with more creations. Have a lovely weekend.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Beautiful card. I thi k Halloween is getting more publicity here in the UK. It is definitely getting bigger than when I was little
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails