Wednesday 23 September 2020

Peas On Earth

 Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card to share that I made using some of the stamps from the latest release from Lawn Fawn. There is so many amazing products in this release it was a tough choice of what to get! One of the ones I did get were these cute peas...

Apologies for the rubbish lighting that's the down side for autumn weather! For this card I used Lawn Fawn Peas On Earth Stamp Set. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out. I gently blended a small amount of Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut letters to spell earth using Lawn Fawn Olivers ABCS Die. I used Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders Die to create the snow hills along with some glitter card. I added a stamped sentiment from the same stamp set and a few sequins to finish.

Supplies;

Lawn Fawn Stamps - Peas On Earth
Lawn Fawn Dies - Olivers ABCs, Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Ink - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Glitter Card
Sequins

Thank you ever so much for popping by today and I will see you all soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails