Tuesday 22 September 2020

Butterfly Trio

 Hello, just a quick post from me! Today I am sharing a quick clean and simple card that features some beautiful layered butterflies from MFT Stamps...

For this card I used My Favorite Things Brilliant Butterflies Stamps & Dies. I stamepd them in various inks including The Stamp Market & Catherine Pooler Inks. The background is a Mama Elephant Die called Classic Stripe Cover Die. I cut it from white card and layered onto white card for a subtle background. The sentiment I created with my Gemini Foilpress using Spellbinders Essential Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. I added some gems onto the wings to finish.

Supplies
MFT Stamps - Brilliant Butterflies
MFT Dies - Brilliant Butterflies
Mama Elephant Dies - Classic Stripe Cover
Spellbinders Glimmer Plates - Essential Sentiments
The Stamp Market Inks
Catherine Pooler Inks
Clear Gems

Thank you for joining me today, I will be back very soon with another creation. There may just be another Christmas one :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails