Wednesday 2 September 2020

Hang In There

Hello again crafty friends! I have been churning out the cards lately so lots to share with you. Today's card is a bright fun card featuring some cute monkey's. I have been after this set for ages so I was so happy it was finally back in stock...

For this card I used Pretty Pink Posh Money Friends Stamp Set. I coloured them all with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using just the leaves stencil from Pretty Pink Posh Layered Leaves & Flowers Stencil. I blended some Distress Oxide Inks in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron through the stencil. I also used the flower stencil on the pink panel with a touch of subtle Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. The kraft frame is from an old die set by Time For Tea Designs. The stamped sentiment is from the same stamp set. I also added some sequins to finish.

Supplies;
Pretty Pink Posh Stamps - Monkey Friends
Pretty Pink Posh Stencils - Layered Leaves & Flowers
Time For Tea Dies - Scallop Frame
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Sequins

Thank you for joining me today and I will be back very soon.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Adore those monkeys. Looks fab
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails