Tuesday 26 July 2016

Queen of Hearts

Hello Crafty People! 
Well Jazz and I have been up early today, we tidied then went to see The BFG which was great! The weather isn't so great today so we are having a crafty afternoon. I was just looking through my card pictures and realised I never blogged this one, so here it is....
I have got to say I have always been a huge fan of Nikky's collections at Polkadoodles! I must have almost all of them now. I love one of the latest ones which is inspired by Alice In Wonderland. I created this card using the Winnie In Wonderland Collection which is full of images, toppers,papers and so much more. I also added a die cut frame, distress inks, die cut flourish, ribbon and enamel dots.

I would like to enter the following challenges;
The Ribbon Girl - Any Image

I will be back soon with more cards :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous! I love the design, and wonderful image! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us gain.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Donna Mosley said...

LOVE this Kitty, lots of gorgeous details.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails