Monday 25 July 2016

Own Kind of Beautiful

Good Morning! 
Another great start to the week, I have finished another magazine project so now I can spend a bit of time with my daughter before I start the next one - lots of fun things planned! So today I am sharing my latest DT card that I made for My Mums Craft Shop...
 Originally this one was going in a magazine too but it went AWOL and hasn't been found, such a shame as i spent ages lining up all the flowers on the this card. For this card I used the stunning Altenew Peony Bouquet. I used the Red Cosmos Inks & Green Fields Inks. I also used the Altenew Wood Pallet Background Stamp which was stamped in grey. The sentiment is from the Altenew Painted Inspiration Stamp Set. Some of these products may be out of stock at the moment but we are always getting them back in again so always keep checking.

Be back soon :) 
Kitty x

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails