Wednesday 27 July 2016

Magical Birthday Wishes

Good Morning Crafters :)
I hope it is sunny where you are today - it's a bit dark and cloudy here but that does mean perfect crafting weather ;) Today I thought I would share a card I made using Avery Elle Pixie Dust...
I had so much fun creating this card. I coloured my Pixie and clouds using my Copics and cut them out. I applied ink to the background and die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics Dies. I also added some twine, white dots with a sharpie and quite a bit of glitter to the stars - doesn't show up too well in the picture. I also added some grey polka dot paper onto the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge...
LC Designs - Anything Goes

I will be back soon with more creations :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails