Thursday 7 July 2016

Hello

Hello crafty people!
My laptop charger is on it's last legs at the moment so I will make this brief - I may not be online until the new charger arrives next week if it completely dies before then - eeek! So today I am sharing one of my latest cards that was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine. This one made the main front cover - eeek always so happy when that happens....
Can you believe this card was mostly only made with papers & stickers? I love that there are so many different products on the market that I get to play with. The papers are Doodlebug Spring Garden and the hello & flowers are Spring Garden Stickers. I used a Joanna Sheen Banner Die that was cut and layered using pink card. I also added an embossed background and finished off with some rhinestones.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful bright happy card Kitty, not surprised at all that it made the cover.
Love it and unbelievable to think its made just papaers and stickers. May just have to purchase some of these stickers to have a play with ;-)

Hugs Kelly

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, I love the bright colours! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails