Thursday 28 July 2016

Colour My World

Can you believe I am back again....five days in a row?! Must be a new record for me ;) I have been enjoying the evenings this week playing with lots of different crafting goodies. I finally got to ink up my new Clearly Besotted Stamps...love these chameleons! 
So for this card I used Clearly Besotted Colour Chameleon Stamps. I coloured him with my Copic Markers and cut around him. The splats on the card are an old MFT Stamp Set, I will find out the name and add it shortly. I added some striped paper, gems and some enamel dots.

I would like to enter the following challenges...

Thanks for stopping by today :) 
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is so cute! Totally reminds me of Rapunzel. Gorgeous card design. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Outdoors' challenge. I'm so glad you did. Come and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a cute card and stamp - he's soooo cute! Your colouring and stylish layout is fabulous.

This is just perfect for our 'Outdoors' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails