Wednesday 26 March 2014

Wonderful Friend

Hello Peeps,
So yes i am back today with my third & final card showcasing the Tea Dance Cards that i made for Making Cards Magazine. Not only do i have my card to share with you but also some very exciting news.... I'm Engaged, yes my lovely Ross popped the question yesterday! I thought you might want to see a picture of my gorgeous sparkler - so here it is...
Beautiful isn't it, i have really dainty fingers so i am so pleased it's dainty too, i love it! 
Right so onto today's card...
So as with my other makes i made everything using the Craftwork Cards Tea Dance Collection. I also used the Die-namics Leaf Filled Flourish. I also added some pearls, ribbon and a whole lot of Tea Dye Distress Ink. The flower was made using the die cut flowers in the collection kit.

I will be back with something bright & colourful tomorrow :)

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Katarina B. said...

Congrats on your engagement :) Beautiful ring and as always another beautiful card :)

Jill said...

Congratulations, a lovely ring and a gorgeous card.
Jill

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails