Monday 24 March 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hello Peeps,
Well it's Monday so back to normal, work and usual things! I have so much work on this week but at least it is keeping me busy :) Today i have a card to share that i made for Making Cards Magazine. This was a feature i did using Craftwork Cards Tea Dance Collection... i just love this collection and here is card number one...
So i opted for a nice and simple one but with some added distress colours :) I used the Tea Dance Collection Pack for everything on this card. I distressed the edges of the papers and die cuts using tea dye distress ink. I simply added some card candi, ribbon and kraft card.

Thanks for popping by today i will be back tomorrow with another card :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails