Saturday 15 March 2014

Kites & Clouds

Hello Peeps,
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far. I am back today as promised to share with you my two final cards for the project that was featured in last months Crafts Beautiful. So to go with yesterdays sunshines i thought i would do some kites & clouds. Still nice & simple and bright colours...
For these two cards i used the same products as yesterday. Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies Stamps and also matching dies. The papers again are Flower Box by Doodlebug. I coloured all the images with my Copics and simply added some pearls. I am so pleased how these cards turned out and i just love Lawn Fawn Stamps at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by today :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Mary J said...

These just make me happy! I need these stamps, lol!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails