Sunday 2 March 2014

Farnborough Stash

Hello Peeps,
So i thought you might wanna see what bargains i picked up at Farnborough! It might look like a lot but most of it were complete bargains - well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! So first up is my stamp haul & some toppers too, just a few bits that i fancied and also Ross bought me some which was nice!
 Next up is my new stash of dies..a lot of them were half price actually and i also got some heidi swapp sprays i have been after and lots of twine as i love twine.
Next up is my embellishments buys, usual basics pearls, ribbons, flowers etc.
Here are a load of my £1 crafty bargains, the atc kit was only £1 too so i got that for Lissy to do!
And finally some cheap bits to alter including these fab canvas bags :)
That's all of it! Had a fabulous day out though even though it was mega busy to start with i managed to get round it all in one piece! I do love going to shows though :)

Thanks for popping by :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooooooh lucky you, fab haul there. Looking forward to Ally Pally

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails