Thursday 27 March 2014

Bluebell Belated Birthday Wishes

Hi Lovely Readers,
Not long til the weekend now - it's been a busy week for me so far i have made tons of cards and got more to do. Also got my brand new bed arriving tomorrow woohoo! So back to crafting, here is my card for My Mums Craft Shop for our animal week, it's a quick simple one but has super stunning papers...
 I just LOVE how the papers and image coordinate perfectly. They are of course the latest range from Wild Rose Studio. I used the Bluebell Printed Panels along with the Bluebell 6x6 Papers. I also used the Die-namics Open Simply Scallop Trio and Medium Roses Resin Flowers. I simply added some ribbon, flowers and gems.

I will be back tomorrow and also look out for a giveaway coming soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails