Thursday 29 November 2012

Snowy Greetings Tag

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
This week we have a fabulous challenge...
Tags & Gifts
Such a fab theme for this time of year too...you must check out all the fabulous design team inspiration creations as they are all truly stunning!
I decided to create a tag and here it is...
 I decided to use this cutie..she is of course Sonny Honeycloud Mistletoe, isn't she cute! I coloured her with my Copics to match my papers which are last years My Minds Eye. The sentiment is by CC Designs and i of course used lots of Kraft card. I added a lovely wooden heart button and tied twine through it. To finish i added a bit of ribbon, a snowflake eyelet & a pearl.

Hope you have enjoyed my creation today :)
Kitty xx

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous tag I love the image and you have decorated it wonderfully. Caroline xxx

Faye said...

Hi ya Framptini. I just love this tag. The button ties in really well with your sentiment. Brilliant. X

Carla S. said...

Fabulous tag, Kitty! Love the papers and details! Fantastic coloring and design!

Debra Miller said...

This is a lovely tag Kitty, love all the elements you added. Deb

coops said...

fantastic tag kitty.i love the fab image and stunning papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Great holiday tag!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails