Saturday 1 December 2012

Sketch Saturday 236 - You Light Up My Life

Well i am very excited to announce that i am a Guest Designer for Sketch Saturday Challenges for a month...woohoo!! So excited to be on such a talented team!
We have a fabulous sketch to follow this week and here is my first creation...
 I decided to use one of my gorgeous new stamps A La modes - You Shine. I coloured her with my Copics and added a ton of Stickles Glitter, cos well she needed a bit of sparkle! The papers i used are Carta Bella Merry & Bright. I also used my Dienamics Sentiment Strips & Monarch Border. Of course had to used my beloved Kraft Card, well it matches with everything, plus i used some pearls & string.

I hope you can play along with our sketch this week, don't forget to hop over the challenge blog to see all the rest of the design teams amazing inspiration and to enter the challenge too.

Hope you enjoyed my creation :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Kitty this is gorgeous the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Kitty, love the sweet image and pretty details.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.fab papers and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails